Attend the next meeting.
The Friends meet at 12 noon on the 1st Friday of each month at the library.
Call the library if you would like to join us for lunch.
Contact the library for details.
Call 580.623.7748 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
As a friend, you’re valuable.
- Promote awareness of the library
- Supplement the library’s collections
- Support Library services & Programs
- Provide volunteer assistance
As a friend you get:
- An Invitation to Opening Night of the annual book sale
- Double movie checkout at the library
- Fines Forgiven
- Free Library Card Replacement
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are supporting the resources and services of your public library!
- Donation of $1,000 annually to support Summer Reading Programs
- Christmas Drawing for Watonga Bucks
- Purchased laminating machine for the library
- Provided staff salary to complete the digitization of the Blaine County Cemetery Index.
- Provides volunteers each year to make the annual book sale a success.